Our manifesto is based on a few simple principles:
- Trust your instinct.
- No one person is enough – none of us is as good as all of us together.
- Be honest.
- Ideas can come from anywhere.
- Humans have the right and the duty to have fun and live well – or at least try to.
- Spend other people’s money as if it were your own.
- Don’t confuse an easy job with a job well done.
- You don’t need to be a big company to do a great job – creativity and skill are what matters.
- Think positively.
- There are no excuses.
- Always work on behalf of the client and put yourselves in their shoes.