We always aim to build projects and content that lead to solid relationships, sustainable messaging and language consistent with each client’s distinct DNA.
Rather than B2B and B2C, analogue and digital or virtual or real, we prefer the B2P vision – Business to People communication.
And if our communication skills are not enough, we can also draw on those of our internal partners Take and Redfarm or on the network of experts with whom we collaborate in Italy and globally through WWP.
We have an active presence in the national business community through membership of the PRHUB/UNA participatory platform and FERPI (the Italian Federation for Public Relations).
We actively collaborate with universities on current themes such as neuromarketing and measuring its results. We participate on behalf of PRHUB at technical/institutional roundtable discussions, including one organised by Italy’s Communications Authority (AGCOM) on fake news.
Our manifesto is based on a few simple principles:
- Trust your instinct.
- No one person is enough – none of us is as good as all of us together.
- Be honest.
- Ideas can come from anywhere.
- Humans have the right and the duty to have fun and live well – or at least try to.
- Spend other people’s money as if it were your own.
- Don’t confuse an easy job with a job well done.
- You don’t need to be a big company to do a great job – creativity and skill are what matters.
- Think positively.
- There are no excuses.
- Always work on behalf of the client and put yourselves in their shoes.